SMC Integration Solutions is looking for assembly and production workers. Candidates will be following detailed procedures to assemble or process parts using hand tools and equipment to meet production requirements. We are looking for employees who understand the importance of teamwork and want to be part of a growing company.
- Good attendance is paramount.
- These are temp-to-hire positions.
- We do use an employment agency for the first 90 days.
- These are 1st shift positions: Monday – Thursday from 7am to 5:30pm with possible overtime on Friday.
- We do require a drug screen and background check.
- $12.00 per hour to start
The Assembly/Production Operator follows detailed procedures to process parts using necessary tools and equipment to meet production requirements by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Safely operate drills and equipment as assigned to finish product according to specifications.
- Use hand tools safely.
- Communicate frequently with team regarding concerns, discrepancies and continuous improvement ideas.
- Follow safe work practices at all times.
- Maintain a clean, organized work station.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Able to Follow Highly Detailed Procedures
- Attention to Quality
- Time Management
- Communication and Teamwork
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee can be exposed to moving parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be at a medium level.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position can involve standing, walking, and bending throughout the day. On a daily basis, the employee will gather supplies to carry to the work station. Lifting may require up to 30lbs while gathering supplies and to support production needs throughout the shift. The employee must frequently demonstrate arm-hand steadiness, manual dexterity, ability to grasp, manipulate, assemble objects. Near vision is required to see details at close range. Wrist-finger speed is needed to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands and wrists. Finger dexterity is needed to make precise movements, assemble small objects. The employee must have the ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., disassemble and reassemble according to procedures).
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Typical hours of work are Monday through Thursday, 7:00am to 5:30pm or 5:30pm to 4am, 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required depending on company needs.
Travel is not required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school education.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of assembly work, experience in a warehouse environment.
- One year of factory-related experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com